The plumbers have done a lot. Nobody knew where the water and sewer lines were – now we know, after a few mishaps. We dug trenches all the way to the street and installed conduit for communication cables, electricity for a future gate (just in case). I got to try operating the excavator, ha ha – no easy task. Where the studio/guest house is being built there used to be an area where the previous owners were trying to grow grapes for wine. There were eight large planters, which we did not want to just throw away. So we move two and two of our neighbors took care of the other. Now we have two very nice planters with fresh soil and irrigation so Andrea can plant herbs and vegetables!